Washington is in great necessity for the qualified and trained nursing personnel. The main job of these trained nursing personnel is to look after the sick and ailing patients under the strict vigilance of registered nurse. They are also known as Certified Nursing Assistants or CNAs.
But, the nursing assistants require completing nursing aide training programs in the state itself, in order to work professionally as a Certified Nursing Assistant. There are numerous institutes, schools and community colleges, which offer top-class CNA education for the nursing aspirants.
Prior to enrollment in any of the Washington CNA training program, ensure that they provide a minimum of eighty five hours of training, which is further classified into theoretical and practical sessions. The teachers make sure that students are cent percent perfected in this profession, so that they don’t face any kind of difficulty while working professionally. Nursing aspirants are essentially trained in the following:
- Fundamental nursing and clinical techniques.
- Nourishment and contamination control.
- Disinfecting medical instruments.
- Patients’ rights.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Restorative skills.
- Measuring vital signs of the patients from time to time, such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse, respiration and urinal output.
- Emergency and safety processes.
- CPR training.
These Washington CNA Training Programs are administered by Department of Health along with the Department of Social and Health Services. These departments see that the nursing assistants fulfill all the requirements stated regarding working as a professional Certified Nursing Assistant.
After the completion of the training program, the students require to clear the CNA state examination, in order to receive documentation to work as a CNA in any health care facility, such as nursing home, hospital, clinic, mental care institution or home health setting.
Below mentioned are some of the High-class CNA education providers in the state of Washington:
- Nursing Assistant Training School – Tukwila
625 Strander Blvd., Tukwila, WA 98188
Phone: (206) 575-2010
- Seattle Central Community College
1701 Broadway, Seattle, Washington 98122
Phone: (206) 587-3800
- Woodland Rehab Center Nurse Aide Program
310 4th Street, Woodland, Washington 98674
Phone: (360) 225-9443
- Ferry County Memorial Hospital Nursing Assistant Course – Republic
36 Klondike Road, Republic, WA 99166
Phone: (509) 775-3333
- Progressive Health Care Education Center Nurse Aide Training Program – Orondo
68 Orchard Drive, Orondo, Washington 98843
Phone: (509) 886-4187
- Garfield County Hospital District CNA Course – Pomeroy
66 North 6th Street, Pomeroy, Washington 99347
Phone: (509) 843-1591
- Avalon Health Care Inc. – Pasco
2004 North 22nd Street, Pasco, WA 98301
Phone: (509) 547-8811
- Columbia Basin Job Corps Nurse Aide Program – Moses Lake
24th Street, Moses Lake, Washington 98837
Phone: (509) 762-2341
- Grays Harbor College CNA Course – Aberdeen
1620 Edward P Smith Drive, Aberdeen, WA 98520
Phone: (360) 538-4148
- Skagit Valley College Whidbey Island Campus – Oak Harbor
1900 SE Pioneer Way, Oak Harbor, Washington 98277
Phone: (360) 679-5323
- Life Care Center of Ritzville CNA Program
506 South Jackson Street, Ritzville, WA 99169
Phone: (509) 659-1600
- Peninsula College Nursing Assistant Program – Port Angeles
1502 East Lauridsen Blvd., Port Angeles, WA 98362
Phone: (360) 417-6505
- Centralia College Nurse Aide Training Course
600 West Locust, Centralia, WA 98531
Phone: (360) 753-3433
- Lincoln Hospital Nurse Aide Program – Davenport
10 Nichols Street, Davenport, Washington 99122
Phone: (509) 725-7101
- Evergreen Shelton Health and Rehabilitation Center CNA Course – Shelton
153 Johns Court SE, Shelton, Washington 98584
Phone: (360) 427-2575
- University Place Care Center
5520 Bridgeport Way West, University Place, WA 98467
Phone: (253) 566-7166
- Sno-Isle Technical Skills Center – Everett
9001 Airport Road, Everett, Washington 98204
Phone: (425) 348-2227