A certified nurse assistant is a health care professional, serving the basic medical care needs of the ever rising sick and aging population. As a professional nurture assistant, you have … Read
CNA or Certified Nursing Assistant is also known by other names, such as, orderlies, state tested nurse, patient care technician, health technician, or simply care givers. They take care of … Read
An applicant, licensee and consumer can also avail Licensee Database, Forms and Applications, Publications, Program for Recovering Nurses and others from the Board.
The contact details of the Board are … Read
- Excellent clinical skills.
- Can quickly learn new ideas and skills.
- Well versed in medical terminology and infection control standards.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills.
Education and Certification:
Certified Nursing Aide … Read
- Must be 18 years of age.
- No criminal background.
- Should not be pregnant.
- $35 screening fees shall be refundable in case the background is not clear.
The Red Cross society … Read