If you are a resident of New York and in dire need of jobs for immediate earnings, you must enter health care field of the state for easy employments in the short run. You can complete 6-12 weeks CNA Training programs from the schools,community and vocational colleges, adult education centers, tech institutes and long term care facilities. They charge certain amount as tution fees and for aoppliances such as books, stationeries and nursing apparatus, ranging from few hundred dollors to thousand dollors.
But, if you are passing through the financial difficulties and not able to pay CNA Program cost, what alternative do you have to complete the training? If financial difficulties are your problem for not enrolling in a nurse aide program then, let such hinderence may not come in a way for your nursing education peresual. There are a variety of options for Free CNA Training in NYC that not only ease your burden of paying your tution and other expenses but also provide you with the required training in the nursing field for easy jobs.
Important Free CNA Training in NYC Options:
- Apply for the free state, federal and private entityfinancial aids in the form of loans, grants and scholorships.
- Enquire with Bronx Educational Training Center or call 718-530-7000, a part of the University of New York system for free free medical assistant training.
- The Office of Education and Continuing Education for New York City Department of Education provides free nurse aide classes in all five boroughs to aspiring CNA students.
- Workforce1 Grants – Apply or call the Healthcare Career Center at 718-609-2144 for the Workforce1 Grants, given to students with household income of below $56,000.
- Visit Nurse Service for Free CNA Training in NYC.
- Visit long term care facilities for free training programs , though you will have to agree to work in the facility for certain pweriod of time after completion of your training.
By keeping in mind these options for free nurse aide tarining, you can join free program and complete it, sit for the NY CNA Certification exam, pass it and earn certification and start working as a nurse aide.