- Excellent clinical skills.
- Can quickly learn new ideas and skills.
- Well versed in medical terminology and infection control standards.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills.
Education and Certification:
Certified Nursing Aide Course, New Jersey University (1992)
Diploma from David school, New Jersey, NJ(1990)
Mount Caramel Nursing school – LIMA, NJ
Certified Nursing Assistant (1996 to 2000)
Job Details :
- Maintained homelike environment for the residents.
- Provided nursing and nursing related services to residents. .
- Provided routine care to the patients.
- Maintained the ward neat and clean.
- Administered injections and given medicinal intakes.
- Obtained specimens, weights, and vital signs of patients.