New Hampshire is one of the few states, which has a huge demand for trained and qualified Certified Nursing Assistants. CNA as a career has a lot of scope for future. One just needs compassion and gusto towards the education and job. In United States of America, almost every state has same prerequisites for becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and same goes with New Hampshire.
There are many community colleges, schools, private institutes and vocational training centers, which offer superior quality CNA training program. It is mandatory for all the nursing aide schools and colleges to offer the nursing students a minimum of seventy five hours of training sessions, which will include theoretical and practical classes.
The teachers and the faculty members training the students are thorough professionals in the field. They make sure they train the students such that they do not face any kind of difficulty while working professionally in future. All through the nursing aide training, the soon-to-be Certified Nursing Assistants in New Hampshire are taught all the basic nursing and clinical skills, which include:
- CPR training.
- Patients’ rights.
- Recording vital symptoms of the patients, such as pulse, blood pressure, temperature, respiration etc.
- Nourishment and contamination control.
- Effective communication skills.
- Human anatomy.
- Medical terminology.
- Housekeeping skills, which includes changing bed covers, cleaning patients’ rooms etc.
The completion of training leads to CNA state evaluation examination, which includes theory as well as practical tests. Every state in the country has made it mandatory for all the nursing students to clear these evaluation tests, in order to receive CNA certification. This certification will also register you in the New Hampshire Nurse Aide Registry.
Certified Nursing Assistants in New Hampshire earns a handsome salary of $22,000 to $34,000 per annum. They can work in any medical care facility, such as hospital, clinic, nursing home, home health settings and mental care institutions.
Therefore, if you have the zeal to enter the field of nursing aide and work professionally as a Certified Nursing Assistant, then you can sneak peak at the list of CNA schools and colleges mentioned below, which offer high quality CNA training:
- American Red Cross Granite Chapter – Concord
2 Maitland Street, Concord, New Hampshire 03301
- American Red Cross Greater Nashua and Souhegan Valley Chapter
28 Concord Street, Nashua, New Hampshire 03064
- Care Med Educational Services, LLC. – Campton
24 South Mayd Street, Campton, New Hampshire 03223
- Clinical Career Training Nurse Assistant Program – Bristol
P.O. Box 19, Bristol, New Hampshire 03222
- Crotched Mountain Rehabilitation Center – Greenfield
1 Verney Drive, Greenfield, New Hampshire 0303047
- Edgewood Center CNA Training Program – Portsmouth
928 South Street, Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03801
- Health Career Training Associates – Manchester
60 Rogers Street, Manchester, New Hampshire 03103
- LNA Health Careers, LLC. Nursing Assistant Program – Manchester
22 Concord Street, 3rd Floor, Manchester, NH 03101
- Mountain View Nursing Home Nurse Aide Program – Ossipee
10 County Farm Road, Ossipee, NH 03864
- Lakes Region Community College Nurse Aide Course – Laconia
Rt. 106, Prescott Hill, Laconia, New Hampshire 03246
- Riverside Rest Home CNA Training Program – Dover
276 County Farm Road, Dover, NH 03820
- Sullivan County Nursing Home CNA Course – Unity
5 Nursing Home Drive, Unity, NH 03743